Tuesday, January 20, 2009

From My Guru



It is us. We, We did it. We started to create a vision of a new future. Our total asleepness created the last 8 years and now.... We have awakened. Awakened in prayer and power to manifest this hopeful future that we are staring at face to face. Barack and Michelle Obama are great. They are models of what can be but we are the ones who have created the frequency that allowed this to be possible. Take responsibility for this miraculous awakening. Pressure does create diamonds.

Hope is staring at us. Fear is at our side keeping us awake. Connection is the new currency. What we do right now is so priceless for we are right this minute building our future. What does this phoenix look like? What can it do? We, yes we are creating what that will be now. What do you want the future to look like? What are you contributing to make it so? What are you expecting of the Government? Of yourself?

Can you feel the shift? Is it giving you renewed energy? We have it now how do we build with this amazing reality? What are you doing to sustain you and support the world? Can you tell I feel the juice at the center of the Universe? Tell me who will you support? Who is your community? We can't sleep through this one. Please join hands with me and let us truly open the doors of the universe by our sheer power of projection and gratitude that we are allowed to live NOW!

Grace: That state that can be experienced, summoned, danced with. Invite it in. Let it expand you. Chant, pray, meditate, do your practice. Give these 1,000 day to weave together the fibers of our souls so we may truly move from the lead age to platinum. This transition is so extreme. We are not going through each stage of metals the tin, the copper, brass, steel, silver, gold no straight from leads dense dark domain to the subtlety and grace of Platinum.

Blessings: Come create the relationships and support here at the Blessings Center. See who is here use the greatness of each soul and see how your bonds can serve each other and the world.

I encompass you in blessings and prayers. Rejoice and walk into the grace and greatness of these times.

All Love in the Divine
Gurutej

www.theenergygurus.com
www.gurutej.com
follow me http://theenergyguru.blogger.com
"Diamonds or Dust the choice is yours
both are created by pressure".
What do you do with yours?


So Gurutej, I am building my community, brick by person. This weekend, a cantor at a temple invited me over to listen to the song "Hallelujah" by the performer of my choice. I am bringing John Cale's version. I met a woman from the Bahai temple at the National Day of Service, and invited her to speak to the kids at the Unitarian Church in Santa Monica. I invited Dan to be a "Shirt-Wearer" in my vision of the Lakota tradition -- modeled after Crazy Horse was. And I am trying to overcome my fear of expectations. I am also going to work with my family, both close and distant. I am also going to undertake a sustainability project that scares me to death -- even though I am completely capable, I am just scared by something deep down, something I have to let go of because it is not doing any good. Be gone dispair, fear, and loathing.

whew. thats better.

No comments: