Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Use the Holy Hand-Grenade



I can't decide if I like Monte Python's Holy Grail or Kung Fu Panda better. They are both the same movie, actually. Its just that one tries to be funny.

But back to the Holy Hand Grenade. If the scene were part of the bible and we were all sitting around trying to base a religion on it, what would be our takeaway?

It reads scripturally, so it has that going for it.

But are there ever times that you just need to blow something up? I mean it is stuck right there in your mind, right behind your third eye, and the only way to get it out of the way is by using the holy hand grenade. By any means necessary. My mind gets blocked all the time -- trying to contort this way and that just not to be discovered in my god-given humanity. And the only way out is to blow the fucker up with the holy hand grenade.

The kids are learning the same lesson in Kung Fu Panda. Chapter. Verse. Word.

No comments: