Friday, February 27, 2009

I am totally GAY for Obama!



I have an announcement to make: I AM TOTALLY GAY FOR OBAMA!

No, I don't want to have sex with Obama -- it is not that type of gay...more the all encompassing GAY. You know the type from the 90s or 20s where everything was possible.

So I find myself just getting giddy and happy and rainbowy when I think about what is going on in this country right now. I mean, for the first time in my life, I see REAL change. I mean check out this video. It is from the happiness project. In among the rivers of toxic crap that flows through the rivers and banks, people are waking up. And this too makes me want to hold hands and skip. Sure, no one has a clue what is going on right now with the economy, or more accurately where the economy will be in eight months. But there are people that have decided to smell roses or make lemonade or be totally gay. So I say, let's have some fun!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I am also totally GAY for Waldorf!

Maybe you can watch this video too.


The great video links come from my dear freind Ben, who could use your business if you need healthy plants or flowers

No comments: